LPI® Coach Certificate Program offers an in-depth exploration of the LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®, the cornerstone of the powerful evidence-based leadership development program created by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, authors of the best-selling book The Leadership Challenge®.
In this program, attendees will learn about the evidence behind and development of the instrument from Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner, become familiar with the intricacies of the LPI reports, and understand how to effectively help leaders make sense of their feedback, in both a group setting and one-on-one coaching.
Who Should Attend
Leadership Development Professionals – (Internal Training, HR, OD, or Talent Management), Management and Leadership Consultants, and Professors/Educators.
Ideally, participants should already have an understanding of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, and some familiarity with the LPI Feedback Report format.
Upon completion of LPI: Leadership Practices Inventory Coach Certificate Program, participants will have:
- Gained a deeper understanding of the different ways to leverage the LPI reports to help aspiring leaders plan for their future development and affect positive change.
- Increased their personal competency in the use and delivery of the LPI.
- Increased their knowledge and understanding of the the statistical credibility of the instrument.
- Explored and practiced the coaching skills required to optimize the use of the LPI within a variety of leadership development situations.
In advance of the program, participants will be expected to:
- Complete their own LPI 360 assessment and review their results with a LPI Coach
- Read The Leadership Challenge, 5th Edition book
- Engage in two or more LPI feedback sessions