The Leadership Challenge Facilitator Certification Workshop
(includes the comprehensive Facilitator Guide and Materials Kit which independently sells for $875)
Program Outcomes: (what participants can expect to learn)
- Your own leadership behavioural tendencies through a personal Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI).
- How to explain and interpret the LPI to workshop participants.
- How to run a 2 and 3 day Leadership Challenge Workshop®.
- Experiential activities that illustrate the practices and make them come alive.
- All the elements of a successful leadership development intervention with guidelines for customisation
Program Components: (what participants will do)
- Complete a Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) and receive 360° feedback (if one has not already been completed by the participant).
- Practice facilitating at least one module of the workshop and receive feedback from highly experienced facilitators.
- Observe key workshop modules presented and participate in feedback and discussion.
- Practice debriefing experiential activities.
- View and discuss suggested videos.
Program Value: (what participants will take away)
- Certificate of achievement as a Leadership Challenge Workshop® Facilitator.
- The Leadership Challenge® Facilitator’s Guide:
- Participant Workbook
- Introduction to The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® Participant Workbook
- Practice Book
- Vision Book
- The Leadership Challenge® Poster
- LPI Reminder Card
- LPI Self LPI assessment
- LPI Observer LPI assessment
- Flash drive with presentation slides, video clips, pre-work PowerPoint deck, forms, and more
- DVD with 10 video case studies
- Deck of Values Cards
or select as an add-on option for our regular Leadership Challenge Workshop where available.